One Tide Charters suggest you keep your luggage to a minimum (about 10kg) and use a soft, preferably waterproof bag.
Any alcohol and individual catering and refreshment needs should be purchased and supplied to the operator prior to departure where possible. Alternatively orders can be given to the operator for prior purchase.
Self drive holiday makers Vehicle storage is available on One Tide Charters' property in Derby. Clients with vehicles / vans are welcome to leave them on One Tide Charters' property at no extra charge whilst they are out on charter.
What We Supply
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- Mosquito Nets
- Fishing Rods and Hand Lines
- Crabbing Nets
- Refreshments (not alcohol)
What You Should Bring Along
- Walking Shoes
- Thongs or sandals
- Light tropical change of clothes
- Bathing suit / TOWELS / sunscreen
- Small bag to take ashore in the evening
- Tracksuit (evenings in the cooler months)
- Insect Repellent
- Personal Toiletries